Hi Superhero Studio Owner!
Let’s be real, competitions are EXPENSIVE. Your students’ parents are expecting RESULTS. I want you, your dancers, your instructors and your dancers’ parents to experience a new confidence this season.
That's why, I'm spilling it ALL.
I am here to share all the secrets, tips and tricks, so you can approach competition this year, with a MAGIC that will stand out among the rest.
Being a Dancer of 30 years, and a Choreographer/Instructor of 20, I have seen it ALL. There are SO many incredible dancers lost in the MASSES that compete each season. I know WHY certain numbers constantly win at competition, and I know clearly why others will not.
Get ready, it's not what you expect. Your dancer may be exquisite, but there is probably one tiny shift that is keeping her/him from consistently scoring higher. I want you to KNOW these things so you stop spinning you wheels and bring home the wins that your kids deserve.
WHY THIS MATTERS TO YOU:
- Your numbers (all group sizes) will be evaluated from an experienced professional who will give constructive, honest feedback
- Your numbers will be polished from an objective point of view, beyond the eyes of your studio circle
- I will tell you what the judges are REALLY saying beyond the repetitious “point your toes and pull up…” (SNORE!)
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK A SESSION:
- I've been a judge and and first-handedly know what judges are looking for (not what you may think!)
- I will help you rehearse and prepare more efficiently
- I am known for my fun, energetic, positive-reinforcement training style
- My choreographed numbers consistently win top awards throughout the season
- I have nothing to hide when it comes to sharing tips, tricks and secrets of dance competitions, and want you to know THE TRUTH
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.
I had a revelation. I've been yearning to connect with more studios and students across the country, but travel is not always an option.
Now, I can work with any studio in a vastly more cost-effective manner thanks to the good ol' internet!
I am SO passionate about teaching, growth and seeing my students SOAR. The smiles and joy I experience from students, parents, teachers and owners through my service truly fuels me and fills me up.
Cannot wait to share this with you.